A New Way To Share Music
PairShare with a Friend
Whether on a hike, on a bike, jogging, at the gym, or at the library, the PairShare music sharing app is a great way to enjoy listening to music with a friend.
Works on iPad
Share your music without sharing your headset for only $0.99!
The PairShare music sharing app was engineered for reliability and ease of use and allows iPhone, iPad and iPod users to share music in perfect harmony with a nearby friend's iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using Bluetooth.
Connect to a friend, then...
Easy to use and setup.Key Features
- Select a music ShareList for you and your friend to listen to.
- Auto-scan to connect with nearby friends.
- Bluetooth music sharing up to 300 feet.
- Swipe to switch back and forth between listening to your music or your friends.
- Remote control allows listeners to select and switch to playing other songs on the remote ShareList.
- Intercom allows you to chat by simply pausing your music.
- iPhone (3G or newer), iPod Touch (2nd gen or newer) or iPad (1st gen or newer)
- Available for only 99 cents.
select a song and press play!
- Auto-play (Shuffle or Loop) your music ShareList once connected.
- View a friend's ShareList, album art, song title, album and artist.
- Auto reconnect when temporarily out of range ensures continued enjoyment.
- Headset control allows for stop, start, volume and click to advance to the next song.
- Swipe-Play provides "auto play" of songs as you swipe screens.
- Coming soon: Share Shuffle and more.
- iOS 4.1 or later
- Other device must have PairShare music app installed